Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I didnt manage to hav a good rest lately, no matter hw early or late i slp, i jus couldnt gt to slp n was stayed in bed for hours before i doze off by myself. BUT my slpin dun last long, bout 7 hrs of slp n im awake which i do nt wan. Im really tired by this, arghhh. Was over at dear place yst noon eat, watch tv n fall asleep. Went down to meet boon hav dinner, queensway,queens club n home =) Love is a word to describe a person feeling, without the feeling there wont be anything known as love. Treasure is a words that nobody's seems to remember, but this word jus let me know, treasure everything which i'm having now regrets dun help me in the future. My heart a just too soft, i couldnt be like others whom can jus be so strong n brave. Chances r not given by me bt how u cherish n maybe thr wont be another "sorry"in my words =)


walk me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home